Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Foodi Herb Parmesan Chicken Breast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Foodi Herb Parmesan Chicken Breast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Foodi Herb Parmesan Chicken Breast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
A lot of electricity is consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. You can easily cut down how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that difficult. Mostly, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to foodi herb parmesan chicken breast recipe. To cook foodi herb parmesan chicken breast you need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Foodi Herb Parmesan Chicken Breast:
- Get 2 lb of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Take 1 (10 oz) of can condensed cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 10 oz of water.
- Get 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 2 tsp of + 1tsp dried rosemary.
- Use 1 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 1 tsp of cracked pepper.
- Use 3 Tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1 oz of shaved parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/3 c of water.
- Use 2 Tbsp of corn starch.
Instructions to make Foodi Herb Parmesan Chicken Breast:
- Add condensed soup, water, garlic, and 2tsp rosemary to nanoceramic liner and stir..
- Add basket to liner. Salt and pepper chicken breast and place inside basket..
- Add pressure cooker lid, set valve to seal, and set to pressure cooker, hi, 12 minutes..
- Combine butter, lemon juice, and garlic powder and microwave 45 seconds or until melted..
- When timer goes off on Foodi, quick release. Remove pressure cooker lid. Top chicken with shaved parmesan. Pour melted garlic butter over parmesan. Sprinkle with remaining rosemary..
- Close air fryer lid. Set Foodi to air crisp, 400°, 7 minutes. (You can periodically open lid to check to see if browned early. It reheats to temp quickly.).
- Remove chicken when done. Set on plate to rest. Remove basket. Meanwhile, stir 1/3c water with corn starch and add to nanoceramic liner contents. Set Foodi to saute, hi, and stir sauce until it thickens, about 1 minute..
- Spoon a couple spoonfuls of sauce over chicken and serve..
If you find this Foodi Herb Parmesan Chicken Breast recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.