Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Fig Banana Bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fig Banana Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fig Banana Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Having a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fig banana bread recipe. You can have fig banana bread using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fig Banana Bread:
- Get 3 of ripe bananas.
- Use 1 of medium egg.
- Get 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 240 g of self raising flour.
- Get 1 of fig.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
Instructions to make Fig Banana Bread:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (fan).
- Using a hand blender blend three bananas in a large bowl until smooth in texture.
- Add the egg, oil and vanilla extract and blend again until fully incorporated and bubbly.
- Fold in flour, baking powder and salt.
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper and scoop your mixture into the tin smoothing out the top.
- Slice the fig and slot along the banana bread evenly.
- Bake in the oven for 45 minutes (covering with tin foil after roughly 25 minutes to prevent the fig burning) until golden brown and cooked through.
If you find this Fig Banana Bread recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.