Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sw Thai green curry rice low in syns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sw Thai green curry rice low in syns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Money.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
A lot of electrical power is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. You can easily save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to run as often.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that tough. It’s related to being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sw thai green curry rice low in syns recipe. You can have sw thai green curry rice low in syns using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sw Thai green curry rice low in syns:
- Prepare 500 g of chicken breast sliced.
- Prepare 100 mls of low fat coconut milk.
- You need 1 tbs of Thai green curry paste.
- Prepare 100 g of baby sweetcorn.
- Take 100 g of tender stem broccoli.
- Provide 100 g of Mangetout.
- Get 5 of spring onions chopped.
- Prepare 150 ml of chicken stock.
- You need 300 g of basmati rice.
- Get of fresh corriander.
Steps to make Sw Thai green curry rice low in syns:
- Cook rice as per instructions set aside until needed.
- Spray a large fry pan with fry light and add sliced chicken cook for 3 minutes.
- Add spring onions, baby sweetcorn, broccoli and Mangetout.
- Add Thai green curry and stir through and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken stock and let it reduce.
- Add rice and stir through coconut milk and everything is hot.
- Serve and sprinkle with corriander.
If you find this Sw Thai green curry rice low in syns recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.