Steps to Make Super Quick Homemade Quick, Easy and Delicious Bread Dough without a Bread Maker
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Quick, Easy and Delicious Bread Dough without a Bread Maker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick, Easy and Delicious Bread Dough without a Bread Maker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
One thing that some of you may already understand is that by consuming the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food spot. You will recognize that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the negative effects can be really bad. For this reason we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be ingesting that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Citrus fruit will be one of the best things that you could have for your desserts, rather than having a piece of cake or even ice cream. All the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are additionally required for looking after your health. You may also want to mix a few things like orange sections, shredded coconut mixed with a teaspoon of honey.
For people who want to begin living a healthier life the tips above can help you do that. Also if you eliminate all the refined food that you should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick, easy and delicious bread dough without a bread maker recipe. You can have quick, easy and delicious bread dough without a bread maker using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Quick, Easy and Delicious Bread Dough without a Bread Maker:
- Use of To make 1 pound cake pan's worth.
- Take 200 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Provide 170 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 20 grams of Butter.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Use 2 tsp of Dry yeast.
Steps to make Quick, Easy and Delicious Bread Dough without a Bread Maker:
- Combine the milk, butter, sugar and salt in a plastic container or small bowl, and microwave for 40 seconds at 600 W (until warmed to the touch)..
- Add the dry yeast, and mix well with chop sticks. Add the bread flour in 2 batches, and mix with chopsticks..
- Once the mixture is no longer floury, microwave for 30 seconds at 200 W uncovered. Cover with cling film, and leave for 15 minutes in a warm place..
- The 1st proofing is done! Divide and shape the dough..
- Dust a cutting board with flour, place the dough, and divide it into 4. Roll each piece into a smooth ball. (or skip to Step 9, and bake in the oven.).
- To make a loaf of bread: Roll out the dough into a long rectangle. Fold the dough into thirds horizontally to make it into a long thin log..
- Roll it up from the side near you, and pinch together the ends to close. It should look like a snail's shell..
- Grease a pound cake pan, or line it with parchment paper, and place the rolled dough pieces in it from Step 7..
- Microwave for 30 seconds at 200 W, gently cover with cling film, and leave in a warm place for 20 minutes (2nd proofing). Preheat the oven to 180℃..
- Sprinkle with bread flour using a tea strainer or a brush, and bake in the oven for 20 minutes..
- When the sides of the bread have turned light brown, it's done! Remove from the pan immediately, and let cool..
- I made wiener sausage bread with this dough. It's fluffy and delicious..
- I made pizza with this dough..
And though I bake bread with yeast more frequently nowadays, I still Recipe video above. The dough for this recipe is ridiculously easy to make with only a minute or two The bread is soft and pliable so it's perfect for using as a wrap, stuffed with whatever takes your fancy. Find lots of bread recipes that require no yeast, including quick and easy soda breads, naan breads, flour tortilla wraps, yeast free pizza bases, fruit Super quick and easy pizza base which does not require yeast. Find trusted bread machine recipes for white bread, wheat bread, pizza dough, and buns. This hearty bread has excellent flavor and a wonderful crust.delicious!
If you find this Quick, Easy and Delicious Bread Dough without a Bread Maker recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.