Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sausage Wontons recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sausage Wontons recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Many of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we should keep away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be really healthy and good for you. Several foods honestly do boost your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
If you wish to beat depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all loaded with omega-3 and DHA. These are two things that raise the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can truly help you overcome your depression.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sausage wontons recipe. You can have sausage wontons using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sausage Wontons:
- Get 1 lb of zesty/spicy sausage in a roll.
- Provide 1/2 of green pepper.
- Get 1/2 of red pepper.
- Take 4 oz of shredded cheese (mont jack).
- Provide 1 cup of ranch dressing.
- Take 1 packages of won ton wrappers (usually found in produce section, near tofu).
Instructions to make Sausage Wontons:
- preheat oven to 350.
- spray muffin cup pan with cooking spray.
- put wonton wrap in each muffin cup (i use two each cup).
- bake for 5 to 7 minutes until golden.
- dice both peppers finely.
- brown sausage.
- add ranch, diced peppers, and cheese and stir until mixed. spoon mixture into wonton cups..
- sprinkle with additional cheese..
- very easy to reheat for a few minutes in the oven.
Sausage Filled Wontons recipe: Try this Sausage Filled Wontons recipe, or contribute your own. To keep wonton wrappers from drying, cover wrappers with damp kitchen towel while working. Sausage wontons will be a hit at your next tailgate, snack on these savory bite sized morsels of fun! In a large skillet, brown sausage over medium heat on stovetop until crumbly. Cheesy Sausage Wonton Cups ~ the BEST appetizer at the party!
If you find this Sausage Wontons recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.