Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Crunchy Scrambled Egg Wontons recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crunchy Scrambled Egg Wontons recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crunchy Scrambled Egg Wontons recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Decide To Eat.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food spot. These types of foods are packed with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. In this post we’re going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain healthy and balanced.
Nuts and also different seeds will certainly be a much better option when you are looking for a quick snack to enjoy. Almost all nuts will have plenty of protein and you can additionally find that many nuts and seeds will also provide your body with vital Omega-3 and Omega-6. Omega-3 as well as Omega-6 are called essential fatty acids and they’re essential simply because your body makes use of these types of fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. A few of these hormones that are needed are only able to be made by having these fatty acids in your diet.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you should take these tips to heart. The one thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crunchy scrambled egg wontons recipe. You can cook crunchy scrambled egg wontons using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Crunchy Scrambled Egg Wontons:
- Prepare 1 of wonton wrappers.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of salt & pepper.
- Prepare 1 of hotdog finely chopped.
- Provide 1 of onion powder.
- You need 1 of basil.
- Take 1 of cooking oil.
- Get 1 of shredded cheese.
Steps to make Crunchy Scrambled Egg Wontons:
- cook the chopped hotdogs in oil until they brown a little.
- add eggs, salt, pepper, basil, onion salt, and scramble into the hotdogs. (Add seasonings to your own desired taste. I go light for my little ones).
- once scramble is done, remove from heat, and add shredded cheese.
- let the scramble cool for just a moment before you fill your wonton wraps. I like to remove the scramble from the hot pan to a cool bowl to speed up the cooling a bit.
- use small 1/2 spoonfuls of the scramble and begin filling and folding your wraps. Keep a bowl of water beside you. It's best to keep the wraps and your fingers moist so the wraps stay closed..
- heat oil in a frying pan. I like to make 5 wontons at a time so its easier to monitor and cook evenly. Once the oils nice and hot, add wontons. Immediately after adding to pan move them around for just a moment so the wonton doesn't get stuck to the pan. Once they start frying they won't stick, it's only when they 1st hit the pan..
- After a minute or 2, use thongs and turn your wontons over. Cook both side so they are nice and browned..
Scrambled eggs are all about cooking low and slow — that's how you can achieve creamy eggs. Scrambled eggs is a dish made from eggs (usually chicken eggs) stirred, whipped or beaten together while being gently heated, typically with salt, butter and sometimes other ingredients. Scrambled eggs are soft, fluffy, and versatile. But what goes well with them? Find new ways to stuff them in your cake-hole and turn breakfast into a banger.
If you find this Crunchy Scrambled Egg Wontons recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.