Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Colour royal falooda ice-cream with tragacanth gum & figs
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Colour royal falooda ice-cream with tragacanth gum & figs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Colour royal falooda ice-cream with tragacanth gum & figs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a number of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to colour royal falooda ice-cream with tragacanth gum & figs recipe. You can have colour royal falooda ice-cream with tragacanth gum & figs using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Colour royal falooda ice-cream with tragacanth gum & figs:
- Provide 1/2 liter of milk.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Custard powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Cardmom powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sugar (as per taste).
- Get 4 scoops of Vanilla ice-cream/as per choice.
- You need 1/2 cup of Falooda sev / vermicelli.
- Use 2-3 tbsp of Tukmaria seeds/ Chia seeds.
- Get 2 tbsp of Tragacanth gum (katira gond).
- Get 2 of Figs soaked and chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of mango cut in small cubes.
- Use 1 tbsp of Rose jam (gulkand).
- Prepare 2-3 spoons of each of Syrups (khus,rose,blue curacao).
- Provide a few of pieces jelly (opt).
- Get 1 handful of Dry fruits of yo'r choice (almonds,cashew,pistachios).
- Prepare 7-8 of Sugar powder coated fragrant raisins/regular raisins.
- Use A few of edible silver balls.
- Take 2 of Cherries for garnishing.
Steps to make Colour royal falooda ice-cream with tragacanth gum & figs:
- Firstly soak tukmaria seeds|chiaseeds,tragacanth gum|katira gond& figs in seprate bowls in water fo' about 2 hours.
- Soak vermicelli/falooda sev in hot water to swell/fluff up fo' 30minutes then put in ice cold water to stop melting.
- Mix custard powder in 3-4 spoons of cold milk/water and keep aside.
- Boil milk in a saucepan and let it to simmer at low heat fo' about 5-10minutes to slightly reduce then add custard powder mixed while stirring constantly without forming any lumps..let it to cook fo' 5minutes then add cardmum powder, sugar and give a good mix.. Heat off and let the custard cool down at room temperature then keep it in the fridge.
- Assemble _take glasses and start layering..firstly pour 2spoons of rose syrup then falooda sev over it..pour some custard milk then add soaked tukmariaIchia seeds.. Add chopped mango cubes, add 2 spoons of tragacanth gum|katira gond then add green syrup and again falooda over it..add a spoon of rose jam|gulkand in the middle..again pour some custard milk..make a thin layer of tukmaria| chia, add some nuts&chopped fig pieces.
- Add blue lagoon syrup, vanilla ice-cream scoop and top up with nuts,sugar coated fragrant raisins.
- Drizzle a spoon of rose/blue lagoon curacao syrup..garnish with a single piece of cherry in the center and some silver balls.
- Set a spoon and a big hole straw.
- Enjoy chilled.
- Fo' the real taste of the falooda icecream, all ingredients should be chilled.. It's actually *Royal of Rajasthan*😎..also can adjust the list of ingredients as convenient of availability.
If you find this Colour royal falooda ice-cream with tragacanth gum & figs recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.