Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Homemade Mushroom and Sweet Potato Creamy Doria
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Mushroom and Sweet Potato Creamy Doria recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mushroom and Sweet Potato Creamy Doria recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom and Sweet Potato Creamy Doria recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Money.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. These changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good a spot to begin with as any. Complete this for your house, not just the kitchen. The normal light bulbs are the incandescent style, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. You also have to get the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. The family spends a lot of time in the kitchen, and how often does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house also. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Green living just isn’t that tough. Typically, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom and sweet potato creamy doria recipe. To make mushroom and sweet potato creamy doria you only need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mushroom and Sweet Potato Creamy Doria:
- Use of rice cooker cup's worth Plain cooked rice.
- You need of Wiener sausages.
- Prepare of finely chopped Onion.
- Prepare of Curry powder.
- Take of Ketchup.
- Provide of Consomme Soup stock cube.
- Use of Black pepper.
- Use of Salt.
- Prepare of of a pack each Mushooms (I used shimeji, maitake, and shiitake mushrooms).
- Take of of a potato Sweet potato.
- Take of this time i used okochan white sauce which is easy and ready in 2 minutes White sauce.
- Prepare of meltable cheese Cheese.
- Get of Grated cheese.
- You need of Butter.
Steps to make Mushroom and Sweet Potato Creamy Doria:
- Let's start with the pilaf. Put the flavoring in washed rice, then add 1 cup of water, the onions and the wieners. Cook..
- After it has finished cooking, add 1 tablespoon of butter (add corn too, if you have it). Mix it well, and let it steam a bit. Put it in the butter-coated bowl (Prepare 2 gratin dishes)..
- Cut the sweet potato in rounded chunks and either microwave or boil them. Add butter and saute the mushrooms with a pinch of salt and pepper. Add a lot, since it will reduce..
- Generously serve it on top of the pilaf from step 1. Add lots of white sauce and cheese as well, cover with grated cheese, and bake in the oven..
- The subtle spiciness of the pilaf, sweetness of the sweet potatoes, and aroma from the mushrooms are the best ..
If you find this Mushroom and Sweet Potato Creamy Doria recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.