How to Make Favorite Makai ki roti with twist, aloo Gobhi sabzi, kheere ka raita
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Makai ki roti with twist, aloo Gobhi sabzi, kheere ka raita recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Makai ki roti with twist, aloo Gobhi sabzi, kheere ka raita recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not operating as economically as they should. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to run as often.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living is not that tough. A lot of it truly is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to makai ki roti with twist, aloo gobhi sabzi, kheere ka raita recipe. You can have makai ki roti with twist, aloo gobhi sabzi, kheere ka raita using 31 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Makai ki roti with twist, aloo Gobhi sabzi, kheere ka raita:
- Use of makai atta.
- Prepare of wheat flour.
- Get of chopped methi leaves.
- Prepare of ajwain.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Boiled mashed potatoes.
- Take of oil.
- Get of tea spoon turmeric powder.
- Get of tea spoon red chilli powder.
- Use of Water to knead.
- Provide of cauliflower florets.
- Prepare of potatoes.
- Get of chopped onion.
- Use of jeera.
- Use of hing.
- Use of dhaniya powder.
- Provide of red chilli powder.
- Get of turmeric powder.
- Use of oil.
- Provide of amchur powder.
- You need of kasuri methi.
- Take of dahi.
- Prepare of big cucumber.
- Take of sugar.
- Use of Salt.
- Use of jeera powder.
- You need of tea spoon red chilli powder.
- Prepare of tea spoon pudina powder.
- Use of rai.
- You need of Few leaves of kadi patta.
- Use of tea spoon oil.
Steps to make Makai ki roti with twist, aloo Gobhi sabzi, kheere ka raita:
- Knead all the ingredients of makai roti in soft dough.
- Take small part of the dough and make roti by hand.
- Put it on medium flame.
- Make it like a roti.
- Aloo Gobhi sabzi.
- Take oil in the cooker.
- Add jeera, hing and chopped onion and saute till golden brown.
- Add cauliflower florets pieces of potatoes and peas.
- Add all the masala and mix it well.
- Give one whistle.
- Add amchur powder and garnish with green coriander leaves.
- Kheere ka raita.
- Take dahi add jeera powder, salt, sugar pudina powder and mix all.
- Add kaddu kas cucumber.
- Take oil in small pan add Rai, kadi patta and red chilli powder.
- Add the chaunkh in the dahi.
- Raita ready to eat.
If you find this Makai ki roti with twist, aloo Gobhi sabzi, kheere ka raita recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.