Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sausage roll recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sausage roll recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than processed grains included in white bread.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sausage roll recipe. To make sausage roll you only need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sausage roll:
- Use 600 g of AP flour.
- You need 5 g of instant yeast.
- You need 10 g of sugar.
- Provide 6 g of salt.
- Prepare 30 of unsalted butter.
- You need 1 of egg + 230g whole milk.
- Get 8 of sausages.
- Provide 1 of egg for egg wash.
- Prepare of Sesame seeds for topping.
Instructions to make Sausage roll:
- Add 1/2 flour and all yeast into bowl and mix.
- Add sugar and salt and mix.
- Add milk and egg and mix.
- Add the remaining half of flour and butter and mix and start kneading.
- Let the dough rise until doubled (around 1, 1 1/2 hours).
- After risen, split dough into 8, roll into long pieces, and coil around sausages.
- Let rolls rest and rise once more.
- Stamp rolls onto sesame seeds and egg wash gently.
- Preheat oven to 200 C and bake for 10 – 12 minutes until light brown.
If you find this Sausage roll recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.