Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Crispy Ghee Masala Dosa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crispy Ghee Masala Dosa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family ought to start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
A massive amount of electricity is actually consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that are more than ten years old. The correct temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to run less frequently, will also save electricity.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty easy to live green, all things considered. Largely, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy ghee masala dosa recipe. You can have crispy ghee masala dosa using 30 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Crispy Ghee Masala Dosa:
- Use of For the dosa :.
- Take of idli rice grains.
- Provide of urad dal.
- Use of fenugreek seeds (vendhiyam/methi).
- Get of salt.
- You need of Water to grind batter.
- Get of Oil for frying.
- Use of Ghee for frying.
- Get of For tomato purée :.
- Prepare of small tomatoes.
- Provide of green chilli.
- You need of For the masala stuffing:.
- Get of tomato chopped.
- You need of green peas.
- You need of large onions chopped.
- You need of potatoes boiled and mashed.
- Get of cauliflower florets.
- You need of Few coriander leaves for garnish.
- Take of lime.
- Get of cumin seeds.
- You need of cinnamon stick.
- Get of cloves.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Use of ginger powder.
- Prepare of turmeric.
- Take of salt.
- Use of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Get of coriander powder (dhaniya).
- Use of garam masala.
- Prepare of water.
Steps to make Crispy Ghee Masala Dosa:
- Add the idli rice, urad dal, fenugreek seeds in a bowl. Soak it with 1 cup water for 4-5 hours..
- Drain them after soaking time and add it to a wet grinder. Pour 2/3rd to 3/4th cup water and grind to a coarse paste..
- Transfer the paste to another bowl and add 1/2tsp salt. Let it ferment for 7-8 hours..
- Now to make masala dosa we first boil the cauliflower florets in a cooker with 1 cup water, 1/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp turmeric. Cook for 2 whistles and drain. Keep it aside..
- Keep the veggies under masala stuffing ready.
- In a non-stick pan add the cumin, cinnamon stick and cloves with little oil. Fry until they crackle and turn aromat. Careful not to burn it..
- Next add the onions and fry until it brown..
- Grind the ingredients under tomato purée and add it to the pan along with the chopped tomatoes. Cover and cook for 2 mins..
- Next add the salt, turmeric, chilli powder, dhaniya powder, garlic and ginger powder. Mix well..
- Add the potatoes, peas and cauliflower now..
- Add garam masala powder now. Pour 1 cup water. Combine all well. Cover and cook for 10-15 mins or until all veggies are mushed well..
- Add 1tbsp lime juice and garnish with coriander leaves. Masala stuffing is now ready..
- Now to make the dosa. On a hot dosa pan pour one ladle full of batter. Spread into a circle. Not too thin as dosa breaks when masala stuffing is kept inside it..
- Drizzle oil around the edges of dosa. Add 1sp ghee and spread it all around. This enhances the flavour of dosa..
- Once one side is cooked flip and cook on the other side. Cook on medium-high flame to make it crispy. Flip again and place some of the masala stuffing only on one side of dosa. Fold in the other half. Press gently..
- Serve hot immediately with coconut chutney, sambar and milagai podi..
- Some tips: you can also use beet root and carrots to the masala stuffing to make it more nutritious..
- Instead of ghee you can also use butter to fry the dosa..
If you find this Crispy Ghee Masala Dosa recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.