Easiest Way to Prepare Homemade Easy Rich Cream Stew in a Le Creuset Pot
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy Rich Cream Stew in a Le Creuset Pot recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Rich Cream Stew in a Le Creuset Pot recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Rich Cream Stew in a Le Creuset Pot recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Walk up the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. So many people choose the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy rich cream stew in a le creuset pot recipe. To make easy rich cream stew in a le creuset pot you only need 10 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Rich Cream Stew in a Le Creuset Pot:
- Take 1 small of Carrot.
- You need 1 of Potato.
- Provide 1 of Onion.
- Provide 1/8 of Cabbage.
- Take 250 grams of Chicken.
- Use 800 ml of Milk.
- You need 4 of cubes Soup stock cubes.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Butter.
- Take 9 tbsp of White flour.
- You need 1 of Bay leaf.
Instructions to make Easy Rich Cream Stew in a Le Creuset Pot:
- Make the white sauce. Put the butter in a bowl and melt in a microwave. Add flour and mix in with a whisk until it forms a paste..
- Whisk in the milk. Microwave for 4 minutes. Stir. Repeat this 3 times. (Total cooking time in the microwave is 12 minutes.).
- Cut the vegetables while the white sauce is microwaving. Cut the carrot into chunks..
- Cut the onion into fairly large pieces..
- Cut the potato into chunks about the same size as the carrot..
- Roughly chop the cabbage..
- Saute the chicken in 1 tablespoon of olive oil (not listed) until it changes color..
- Add the carrot, potato and onion and stir-fry until they are coated with oil..
- Add 3 cups of water, soup stock cubes and bay leaf..
- Cover and bring to a boil..
- Simmer for about 10 minutes, and skim off the scum..
- Add the cabbage, simmer for a few minutes, then turn off heat..
- Scoop out some of the soup from the pot with a ladle, and mix it into the white sauce, using a whisk to thin the white sauce..
- Add white sauce to the pot and mix it in. Heat again..
- Bring it to a boil, taste, and season with herb salt or salt, and pepper..
- Your cream stew, full of vegetables, is done! It's even richer sprinkled with grated cheese..
If you find this Easy Rich Cream Stew in a Le Creuset Pot recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.