Simple Way to Make Homemade Wonton soup
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Wonton soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Wonton soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Wonton soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Most of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are terrible and to be avoided. At times, if the comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this holds true. Other times, comfort foods can be utterly nutritious and good for us to consume. There are some foods that, when you eat them, could improve your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, try some of these.
Build a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etc are all good for raising your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have a lot of magnesium which boosts your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical substance that tells your brain how you feel at all times. The more of this chemical in your brain, the happier you’ll feel. Not just that but nuts, particularly, are a fantastic protein source.
As you can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you just so to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to wonton soup recipe. You can have wonton soup using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Wonton soup:
- Take 64 of wonton wrappers,or more.
- You need 4 of chicken breasts,minced,or if use minced pork ,about 600 grams.
- Use 1 of thumb size ginger,finely chopped.
- You need 30 of cooked shrimps,optional.
- You need 3 clove of garlic,finely chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Get 3 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Provide 3 liter of chicken stock.
- You need 3 head of napa cabbage,chopped.
- You need 1 bunch of each cilantro and spring onion.
- Use 1/2 cup of crispy fried garlic.
- Provide 1 of red chilli sliced and marinate in vinegar.
- Prepare 1 of chilli flake for seasoning in each bowl.
- Prepare 1 of roasted pork fillet,optional.
- Prepare 2 packages of soft tofu,optional.
Instructions to make Wonton soup:
- Add chicken stock in soup pot ,on low heat ,chopped napa cabbage ,add in and let it simmer ,while making wonton,incase you dont have chicken stock in hand …no worries..use chicken wings or tights to make fresh stock ,add one more litre of water ,boil on medium heat until chicken cooked,seasoning with extra salt and pepper ,soy sauce ,sesame oil,oyster sauce ,lower heat to simmer ,after all done you can take the wings or tights pouring on your wonton soup bowl as well ☺,for optional tofu add bite size chopped tofu 3 mins before serving into soup pot.
- Mince chicken breast ,mix well with all ingredients,including half of spring onion.
- Start to wrap wonton,bring one piece add chicken filling in the middle ,use index finger dip in water , brush around ,fold up to make triangle shape.
- Again dip some water to each end of wonton ,twist to stick it together ,beware dont add too much filling ,it may tearing in this step.
- For optional ,add cooked shrimps to make shrimps wonton ,its sooo good.
- Boil water in another pot ,while wrap wonton until finish.
- To make the wonton soup bowl , add 6 pieces per serving into hot boil salted water ,wonton will float up to surface ,wait another 2 mins to make sure the filling is cooked , drain and add to serving bowl.
- Arrange roasted pork (optional )on top of wonton ,pour hot soup with some napa cabbage.
- Seasoning by marinate red pepper,chilli flake ,top with cilantro and spring onion ,serve hot 😄.
A wonton (also spelled wantan, or wuntun in transliteration from Cantonese; Mandarin: húntun) is a type of Chinese dumpling commonly found across regional styles of Chinese cuisine. Yang Xiong from the western Han Dynasty mentioned: "bing Wei Zhi tun", which means wontons are a type of bread. We turn to this quick and easy wonton soup over and over when temperatures start dropping. Not only does it come together in a flash, it's also super satisfying without weighing you down. Classic Chinese-restaurant style wonton soup features pork and shrimp wontons served in a A bowl of wonton soup is so hearty that I can eat one at any time of day and in any season of the year.
If you find this Wonton soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.