Easiest Way to Make Favorite Thai Chicken Curry
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These kinds of changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Continue reading for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
You may possibly prefer cooking with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and maybe this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is especially effective when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, use the cool dry or air dry options to increase the money you save.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. A lot of it truly is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai chicken curry recipe. You can cook thai chicken curry using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Chicken Curry:
- Prepare 1 small of Onion.
- Get 1 stick of Lemongrass.
- You need 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Use 4 tsp of Thai Curry paste (Red or Green).
- Take 4 large of Boneless chicken breasts (cubes).
- Use 1 tbsp of Fish Sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of Brown Sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of Basil Leaves.
- Prepare 1 can of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander.
- Get of Optional Veggies.
- Prepare 1 each of Red/Green Peppers.
- Prepare 5 oz of Bamboo shoots.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Zucchini.
Instructions to make Thai Chicken Curry:
- Cut onions in slices. Thinly cut lemongrass..
- Sautee onion for 4 minutes. Add curry paste. Cook for a minute while stirring..
- Add chicken and stir until it is coated, and the outsides are cooked. Add lemongrass, fish sauce, brown sugar, basil leaves, and coconut milk. (Add other veggies).
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat. Simmer for 15 minutes, stirring every few minutes. Add Coriander. Serve over rice..
If you find this Thai Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.