Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Irish Soda Bread (No Buttermilk Or Raisins) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Irish Soda Bread (No Buttermilk Or Raisins) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Choosing to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a few modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to irish soda bread (no buttermilk or raisins) recipe. To make irish soda bread (no buttermilk or raisins) you need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Irish Soda Bread (No Buttermilk Or Raisins):
- Provide of All-Purpose Flour.
- Use of Baking Powder.
- Get of Baking Soda.
- Provide of Salt.
- Take of Yogurt (Should be plain but I used vanilla and strawberry because I didn't have plain, works just as well).
- Prepare of Olive Oil (Or Vegetable Oil it doesn't matter).
- Prepare of Honey.
Steps to make Irish Soda Bread (No Buttermilk Or Raisins):
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt until well combined..
- Add the yogurt, oil, and honey to the bowl and mix well. You may need to use your hands to get all of the ingredient incorporated completely..
- Flour a clean counter-top and knead the Irish Soda Bread dough slightly for about 30 seconds. Form into a nice round shape. Grease a cake pan and place the round dough into the center of pan. Cut a shallow X shape on the top of the round dough using a sharp knife or bread knife. Bake the bread at 350°F for 40 to 45 minutes. (It only took me 35 minutes, the family directions say 40-45).
- That's it! Hope you all like it! Send in your snapshots of it!.
If you find this Irish Soda Bread (No Buttermilk Or Raisins) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.