Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Thai red prawn curry with sticky rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai red prawn curry with sticky rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai red prawn curry with sticky rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These types of changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Continue reading for some ways to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
A lot of electricity is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions that happen to be more than ten years old. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. You can certainly cut down how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty straightforward to live green, after all. Typically, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai red prawn curry with sticky rice recipe. To make thai red prawn curry with sticky rice you only need 27 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai red prawn curry with sticky rice:
- Provide of white onion.
- Prepare of coconut milk.
- Use of large raw king prawns.
- Get of a bag of spinach leaves.
- Provide of Curry sauce – blitz together.
- Get of red onion.
- Prepare of red or orange pepper.
- Use of large red chilli.
- Get of spring onion.
- Take of thumbsize piece of ginger.
- You need of garlic.
- Get of large fresh tomatoes.
- You need of honey.
- Get of Soy sauce.
- You need of fish sauce.
- Prepare of the juice from a lime.
- You need of size amount of lemongrass.
- You need of Spices.
- Use of cumin.
- Provide of ground coriander.
- Provide of turmeric.
- Use of Garnish.
- Use of Fresh coriander.
- Prepare of Lime wedge.
- Provide of Poppy seeds.
- Get of Spring onion.
- Prepare of Fresh red chilli.
Instructions to make Thai red prawn curry with sticky rice:
- Finely dice white onion and fry in a drizzle of oil. Once onions are soft add the spices and cook for a few mins. Pour over the blitzed curry sauce ingredients and simmer for 10 mins or so on low. Add the coconut milk off the heat and simmer again for 10 mins or so. Taste and season with more salt/soy or honey if needed..
- Cook your sticky rice for 10 mins or so and while this is cooking add your prawns and spinach leaves. Taste again before you serve and garnish and enjoy..
If you find this Thai red prawn curry with sticky rice recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.