Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Turkey Broth Wonton Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkey Broth Wonton Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we have to avoid them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to eat. There are several foods that, when you consume them, could better your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, test out some of these.
It’s not difficult to drive away your bad mood when you consume grains. Barley, millet, quinoa, etc are great at helping you feel happier. These foods can help you feel full for longer too, which can help your mood too. Feeling hungry can really bring you down! The reason these grains elevate your mood is that they are not hard for your body to digest. You digest them faster than other things which can help increase your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel happier, mood wise.
You can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are not good for you just so to feel better! Go with these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to turkey broth wonton soup recipe. To cook turkey broth wonton soup you only need 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Turkey Broth Wonton Soup:
- Prepare of Wontons.
- Get 1 of quarter pound ground pork.
- You need 1 of quarter pound devein deshell shrimp, diced.
- You need 2 of scallions.
- Use 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of Shaoxing cooking wine.
- Provide 1 tbsp of minced ginger.
- Take 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1 packages of wonton wrapper.
- Use 1 each of egg, beaten set aside to seal wontons.
- Provide of broth.
- Prepare 1 of turkey carcass.
- Use 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Use 3 quart of water (or enough to submerge your turkey carcass).
- Prepare of garnish.
- Take 1 of scallion.
- Get 1 bunch of cilantro.
Steps to make Turkey Broth Wonton Soup:
- Place turkey carcass in water in a stock pot and bring to a boil (20min). Skim off foam and fat from the top. Continue to simmer on low heat for 3 hours. Skim off any foam from the top..
- While the broth is cooking, make your wontons..
- Place pork, shrimp, chopped scallions, minced ginger, soy, wine, sesame oil, salt pepper in a bowl. Mix to combine..
- Place wonton wrapper diagonally towards you. Place a teaspoon of meat onto the bottom corner of the wrapper..
- Fold 3 times upwards. Put your middle finger on the meatiest part of the wonton and twist upwards..
- Dab corners with egg mixture, twist and pinch corners together. Each wonton should look like a little boat..
- When all wontons are done, place in boiling water and bring to a boil. Put in 1 cup cold water, bring to a boil again, put in 1 cup cold water and bring to a boil one more time. It is done when the wontons float to the top. Remove from water..
- Place 5-10 cooked wontons in a bowl. Place broth on top of wontons. Place chopped scallion, chopped cilanto and white pepper on top and serve immediately..
- Since this recipe is for 6 servings, you can freeze and store any uncooked wonton. Frozen wontons can be stored for 2 weeks..
And it's super awesome used in place of regular turkey broth in recipes like this turkey and dumplings soup or this Instant Pot turkey ramen. Wonton soup is a Chinese soup with broth, vegetables, and of course, meat filled wontons! Wor means 'everything' in Chinese so basically this is wor wonton soup recipe is made with with anything or everything in it. Debbie always makes it with the ingredients in the recipe below but you could really. Using your hands or a slotted spoon, gently add the prepared wontons to the simmering broth.
If you find this Turkey Broth Wonton Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.