Steps to Prepare Perfect Tuna noodle casserole
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Tuna noodle casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Tuna noodle casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuna noodle casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Continue reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
While it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. Maybe the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. In comparison with your stove, you can make boiled water and also steamed vegetables faster, and use a great deal less energy, by using countertop appliances. You might believe that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is definitely not true. You get the maximum energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. Save even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. A lot of it truly is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna noodle casserole recipe. You can cook tuna noodle casserole using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tuna noodle casserole:
- Get 12 oz of pkg egg noodles.
- Use 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of med diced white onion.
- Get 2 stalks of diced celery.
- Provide 3 cloves of minced garlic.
- Get 1-1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Take 8 oz of sliced mushroom.
- You need 5 Tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Take 1/3 Cup of flour.
- You need 3 Cups of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Get 1-1/2 Cup of frozen peas.
- Use 3 (5 oz) of cans tuna, drained.
- You need 1-1/2 Cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Get 3 Tbsp of unsalted butter, melted.
- Take 4 Tbsp of bread crumbs.
- Get of Cooking spray.
Steps to make Tuna noodle casserole:
- Preheat oven to 375..
- Boil egg noodles in a large pot of salted water until al dente, about 8-10 mins. Drain..
- Put olive oil in a skillet over med heat. Stir in onion, celery, garlic & red pepper flake. Cook 5 mins..
- Turn to med-hi. Add mushrooms and cook additional 5 mins..
- In large saucepan, melt 5 Tblsp butter. Whisk in flour until smooth. Gradually add milk and cook until thickened. Add salt and pepper..
- Stir peas, tuna, vegetable mixture with noodles in the large pot. Add milk mixture..
- Stir in cheese..
- Spray a large baking dish with cooking spray and transfer mixture from saucepan..
- In a small bowl, melt 2 Tblsp butter. Mix in bread crumbs until moistened. Sprinkle over top casserole..
- Bake approximately 20 minutes..
If you find this Tuna noodle casserole recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.