Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jalapeno Sour Cream Dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jalapeno Sour Cream Dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. Even though you may already eat a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jalapeno sour cream dip recipe. To cook jalapeno sour cream dip you need 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Jalapeno Sour Cream Dip:
- Prepare 8-10 of jalapeno's.
- Take 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 of whole bunch of cilantro.
- Get 1 packet of hidden valley fiesta ranch dip mix (Secret is the fiesta).
- Use 1 of serrano pepper (if like spicy).
Instructions to make Jalapeno Sour Cream Dip:
- Cut stems off of jalapeños and place into a food processor. (The more seeds the hotter the dip will be). If like spicy cut the stem off of a serrano pepper and add..
- Cut the whole bunch of cilantro stems off and place in food processor on top of peppers. Empty packet of fiesta ranch dip next..
- Add sour cream and mayo next and blend until smooth. Place into small container and in the refrigerator until thickens. Enjoy!!.
If you find this Jalapeno Sour Cream Dip recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.