Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Pasta with Cucumber Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Pasta with Cucumber Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to alter everything right away or that you have to entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken pasta with cucumber salad recipe. To make chicken pasta with cucumber salad you need 19 ingredients and 27 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Pasta with Cucumber Salad:
- Prepare 2 each of cucumber.
- Get 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Get 1/2 packages of pasta.
- Take 4 each of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Get 2 tbsp of fresh dill.
- You need 3 each of green onion.
- Take 2 dash of garlic salt.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Provide 1 dash of sage.
- Prepare 1 dash of onion powder.
- Take 1 dash of celery salt.
- You need 1 dash of salt.
- You need 2 dash of ground black pepper.
- Provide 2 dash of ground ginger.
- Use 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Get 3 can of 10 3/4 cans of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 2 each of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Use 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Get 1 of boiling water.
Instructions to make Chicken Pasta with Cucumber Salad:
- Cut fat off chicken.
- Dice chicken.
- Wash hands twice..
- Boil two pots of water half full.
- Add pasta to one pot.
- Add chicken to the other pot.
- Peel and slice cucumbers.
- Place cucumbers in bowl.
- Stir both pots on stove.
- Add all spices , mayo, herbs, lemon juice, sugar, salt, pepper to cucumbers.
- Slice thinly green onions.
- Add green onions to cucumbers.
- Stir til all mixed well cucumbers bowl.
- Stir pots on stove.
- Strain excess dressing from cucumbers and put bowl in fridge.
- If chicken is all white, even when a piecce is cut removed POT from burner and turn off that burner.
- When pasta is done strain it.
- Put pasta back in pot.
- Put POT back on stove.
- Add cream of chicken soup to pasta.
- Stir pasta welk.
- Drain chicken.
- Add chicken to pasta.
- Mix well.
- Cook pasta on low til it looks like just a pasta.
- Serve pasta and cucumber salad.
- Season pasta to taste! Will be bland!.
If you find this Chicken Pasta with Cucumber Salad recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.