Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Pasta Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Pasta Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Pasta Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a couple of small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer wish to eat. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken pasta salad recipe. You can have chicken pasta salad using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Pasta Salad:
- Get 2 of -3 boneless chicken breast or tenderloins.
- Take 1 of -2 whole ripe tomatoes.
- Provide 1 of whole cucumber (peeled if you prefer).
- Provide 2 cup of favorite pasta.
- Prepare 1 cup of your favorite vinaigrette or light Italian dressing.
- Take 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Use 1/2 cup of shredded carrots.
Instructions to make Chicken Pasta Salad:
- grill chicken with desired seasoning to taste.
- dice chicken into bite-sized peices.
- boil pasta until tender, then rinse with cold water to keep firm.
- dice tomatoes & cucumber.
- mix all ingredients in a moderate size bowl.
- marinate with vinaigrette or dressing.
- mix sparingly and serve!! (hot or cold).
If you find this Chicken Pasta Salad recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.