Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Thai Red Curry with Chicken & Tofu recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Red Curry with Chicken & Tofu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Red Curry with Chicken & Tofu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Water is the most effective beverage out there. Soda and coffee, when ingested in moderation, aren’t that bad. Getting all your hydration from them is a awful idea. When you choose water more than other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthful and hydrated. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat gross diet foods. Effective weight loss efforts often depend solely on water ingestion.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai red curry with chicken & tofu recipe. To cook thai red curry with chicken & tofu you only need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Red Curry with Chicken & Tofu:
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Red Curry Paste ★.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Coconut Oil (or Vegetable Oil) ★.
- Get 1 of Onion.
- Use 1 of Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 150 g of Chicken.
- You need 200 g of Tofu.
- You need 1 can of Coconut Milk ☆.
- You need 1/2 cup of Water ☆.
- Provide 1 tsp of Chicken Bouillon Paste (or 1 Cube Chicken Bouillon) ☆.
- Use 1 tsp of Brown Sugar ☆.
- You need 2 tsp of Fish Sauce ☆.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Chopped Cilantro (or 6 basil leaves).
Instructions to make Thai Red Curry with Chicken & Tofu:
- Cut the meat and vegetables into bite-size pieces..
- Cut tofu into bite-size pieces..
- Chop the cilantro..
- Heat oil in a large skillet on medium heat. Add the curry paste, stir fry 1 minute or until fragrant..
- Stir in the meat and vegetables and cook for 3 minutes or until the meat is cooked through..
- Add coconut milk and water..
- Add chicken bouillon, brown sugar and tofu and simmer about 5 minutes..
- Add fish sauce..
- Add chopped cilantro and it is ready to serve with steamed Jasmine rice!.
If you find this Thai Red Curry with Chicken & Tofu recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.