Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Rich Fruitcake – Christmas Fruitcake
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Rich Fruitcake – Christmas Fruitcake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Rich Fruitcake – Christmas Fruitcake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rich Fruitcake – Christmas Fruitcake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Consider the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rich fruitcake – christmas fruitcake recipe. To make rich fruitcake – christmas fruitcake you need 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Rich Fruitcake – Christmas Fruitcake:
- Get of rum soaked dry fruits.
- Provide of all purpose flour.
- Get of brown sugar.
- Prepare of eggs.
- Use of baking powder.
- Provide of baking soda.
- You need of butter.
- You need of melted butter for greasing.
- Use of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare of vanilla essence.
- Get of dark rum.
- Take of almonds, chopped (for garnishing).
Steps to make Rich Fruitcake – Christmas Fruitcake:
- Beat the eggs properly with rum and vanilla essence until blended. Keep aside..
- In a mixing bowl, mix the butter and brown sugar properly. Keep mixing them until the butter has no lumps..
- Now, add all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon powder and give it a quick mix..
- For batter, pour the blended egg mixture on the dry mixture and whisk properly..
- Add dry fruits and mix very well with the batter..
- Preheat the oven in convection mode on 180 °C for 10 minutes..
- Meanwhile, grease the baking vessel with melted butter and pour the batter. Even the upper surface of the batter with a spoon..
- Garnish the top of the batter with chopped almond..
- Place the baking vessel carefully in the centre of the oven and bake for 45 minutes on 180 °C. The baking time may vary from oven to oven. Ready your oven instructions properly..
- Once the baking time is over, insert a sharp knife to check if it is properly baked. If the knife comes out clean, the cake is done. If not, bake it for some more time..
- Once it is done, remove the cake from the oven and let it cool down completely for 1 hour..
- With the help of toothpick make small holes on the cake and spread 3-4 table-spoon rum on the top of it. Let the cake absorb the rum. Your Rich Fruitcake is ready now..
If you find this Rich Fruitcake – Christmas Fruitcake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.