Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Shrimp Cocktail recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shrimp Cocktail recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp Cocktail recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, simply making a few minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can obtain results without having to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. Even more important than completely changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp cocktail recipe. To cook shrimp cocktail you only need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shrimp Cocktail:
- You need 1 pound of uncooked shrimps.
- You need 2 of limes.
- You need 2 of lemons.
- You need 3 of Roma tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of small red onion.
- Prepare 1 of cucumber.
- Provide 1/2 of jalapeño pepper.
- Take Bunch of cilantro.
- Provide 1/2-1 cup of Clamato.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 of Avocado.
Instructions to make Shrimp Cocktail:
- Bring water to a boil. Peel and devein shrimps. Porch shrimps in water until flesh turns pink. Remove shrimps and place in a ice water bath to stop from further cooking..
- Chop up all vegetables and juice the lemons and limes. Place all chopped vegetables in a bowl add in citrus juice and salt to taste..
- Chop shrimps into small pieces. Mix chopped shrimps with the vegetables and citrus juice. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes or longer..
- When ready to service, pour in the Clamato juice and diced avocado. Serve with plantains, tostadas, alone or with a salad for a lower carb option..
If you find this Shrimp Cocktail recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.