Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for my plain doughnuts recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best my plain doughnuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to my plain doughnuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These kinds of changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Why don’t we begin with something not that hard, changing the particular light bulbs. This will probably go beyond the kitchen, but that is okay. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent type, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost a small amount more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. Using these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to get the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. The kitchen lights in particular are often left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This also happens in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen on its own offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. It is pretty straightforward to live green, all things considered. It’s concerning being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my plain doughnuts recipe. You can have my plain doughnuts using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook my plain doughnuts:
- Prepare 7 grams of dried yeast.
- Use 70 grams of caster sugar.
- Get 500 grams of plain white flour.
- Use 315 ml of whole milk (slightly warmed).
- You need 80 grams of butter (softened).
Instructions to make my plain doughnuts:
- put the yeast in a bowl with a table spoon of the caster sugar and a table spoon of the flour. mix in the warm milk and put in a warm place for 15 minutes untill frothy..
- put the rest of the sugar, flour and butter in a bowl and add the yeast mixture. use a wooden spoon to bring the mixture together then use your hands to form a ball. knead for 5-10 minutes. put the dough in a large lightly oiled bowl, cover with cling film and a tea towel. place in a warm place and leave to rise for 1 hour..
- knock the dough back then form 25 small balls (pinch abit of the dough, roll in your hand). put on a greased baking tray, cover with cling film and a tea towel, put in a warm place and leave to rise for 1 hour..
- heat deep fat fryer to about 190oc. fry balls for about 2 minutes or untill golden brown (they float so you will need to turn them) take them out the fryer and straight away (while still hot) roll in sugar. then you have doughnuts!.
If you find this my plain doughnuts recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.