Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Award-winning Potato bites
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato bites recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato bites recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Go up the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get out of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato bites recipe. You can cook potato bites using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Potato bites:
- Prepare 1 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- Use 4 of Potato (boiled and mashed).
- Take 2 tablespoon of Cabbage (grated).
- Take 2 tablespoon of Capsicum (finely chopped).
- You need 2 tablespoon of Cauliflower (grated).
- You need 2 of Green chillies (finely chopped).
- Get 2 tablespoon of Besan (roasted).
- Take To taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Coriander powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Red chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of Garam masala powder.
- Take 1 pinch of Asafoetida.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Carom seeds.
- Get For frying of Oil.
Instructions to make Potato bites:
- Combine whole wheat flour, 2 tablespoon of oil, salt and carom seeds in a bowl and mix it until it starts holding shape..
- Now add 2-3 tablespoon of mashed potato in it then with the help of water prepare a hard dough..
- Now heat a tablespoon of oil in a pan, add asafoetida and green chillies in it and allow it to crackle..
- Now add capsicum, cabbage, cauliflower, besan, salt, red chilli powder and coriander powder in it cook it for 5-7 minutes on low flame..
- The add mashed potato in the mixture, mix it well, cook it for another 5-7 minutes Then switch off the flame and allow the mixture to cool down..
- Now take small pieces from the dough roll pooris of it and stuff them with the prepared mixture and shape it as per your choice..
- Meanwhile, heat oil in frying pan and deep fry these potato bites..
- Take them out on absorbent paper then serve it..
If you find this Potato bites recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.