Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken meatball in thai red curry sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken meatball in thai red curry sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. It will be, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. Having water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you lower your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really reducing your weight and becoming really healthy.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken meatball in thai red curry sauce recipe. You can cook chicken meatball in thai red curry sauce using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken meatball in thai red curry sauce:
- Use 500 gr of mince chicken.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of chopped green onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped coriander.
- You need 2 tbsp of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mince garlic.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of chicken powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of thai red curry paste.
- Provide 3 cloves of garlic,minced.
- You need 1/2 clove of white onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried thai herbs.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk (Aroy-D or Kara santan is the best).
- You need 100 gr of baby corn, cut in half.
- Provide of vegetable oil or canola oil.
Steps to make Chicken meatball in thai red curry sauce:
- Make the chicken meatballs : mix all together minced chicken,chopped green onion and corriander leaf,salt pepper and chicken powder.
- Put 2-3 spoon of vegetable oil in the pan with medium heat, cook the meatballs till golden brown and put aside.
- In the same pan, saute garlic together with chopped onion until fragrant, and add thai red curry paste stir until fragrant,then add coconut milk. let simmer for about 5-10 mins.
- After the sauce simmer add the baby corn, let it simmer about 2-3 mins till soft and add chicken meatballs.
- Stir well and add chopped green onion,chilli.
- Best serve with hot rice.
If you find this Chicken meatball in thai red curry sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.