Easiest Way to Prepare Homemade Romanian donuts (Gogoși)
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Romanian donuts (Gogoși) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Romanian donuts (Gogoși) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Pick water over other products. Soda and coffee, when ingested in small amounts, aren’t that bad. Getting all your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. When you choose water more than other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Water is typically one of the keys to really losing weight and getting healthy.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to romanian donuts (gogoși) recipe. You can have romanian donuts (gogoși) using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Romanian donuts (Gogoși):
- Take 1 kg of white flour.
- You need 550 ml of milk.
- Prepare 10 grams of dry yeast.
- Get 1 of lemon zest.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Provide 1 tbsp of yogurt.
- Use 10 grams of salt.
- Provide 90 grams of sugar.
- Use 50 grams of butter.
- Use of Frying part.
- Use 1 liter of vegetable oil.
- Get of Topping part.
- Provide of powdered sugar.
- Take of jam.
Steps to make Romanian donuts (Gogoși):
- Mix the sugar, salt, lemon zest, the flour and the dry yeast together in a big bowl..
- Heat the milk with the butter until the butter has melted. Pour them over the flour mixture..
- Add the yogurt and the beaten egg. Knead the dough 6-8 minutes..
- Leave it to leaven for one hour..
- Stretch the dough until it is 1 cm thick. Then cut it in circles with a champagne glass..
- Fry them in hot oil. The secret is to turn them constantly..
- Take them out on a paper towel..
- Add the Topping of your choice!.
If you find this Romanian donuts (Gogoși) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.