Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Sugar Cookies with White Chocolate Frosting recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sugar Cookies with White Chocolate Frosting recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sugar Cookies with White Chocolate Frosting recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
For anybody who is not hypersensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Several minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. Having said that, you will not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sugar cookies with white chocolate frosting recipe. You can cook sugar cookies with white chocolate frosting using 11 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sugar Cookies with White Chocolate Frosting:
- Take 1 cup of unsalted Butter at room temperature.
- Take 1 cup of granulated Sugar.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Vanilla essence.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Baking powder.
- You need 2 of large Eggs 1 whole and 1 white part only.
- Get 2 – 3/4 cup of All purpose flour.
- Provide 1 pinch of Salt.
- Use of Frosting.
- You need 1/2 cup of white Chocolate chips.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of red Food colour.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Sugar ball sprinkles.
Instructions to make Sugar Cookies with White Chocolate Frosting:
- Place the butter, sugar, vanilla, baking powder, and salt in the mixer..
- Beat until a paste forms..
- Add 1 egg and beat until it is absorbed..
- Transfer to a plate..
- Add the flour and mix with hand until just combined..
- Keep the dough in the refrigerator for an hour to chill so that you can easily shape them..
- When ready to bake, preheat the oven to 180ºC..
- Line a baking tray with baking paper or silicon baking mat..
- Take small lime size portion of the dough, roll in between your palm, press a little to flatten and place in the baking sheet..
- Make the egg white wash by beating the egg white with 1 tablespoon of water until foamy..
- Brush the top of each cookie with the egg white wash..
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until the edges are just barely brown..
- Let cool on the baking sheet for 10 minutes before moving to a wire cooling rack..
- For the Chocolate frosting melt 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips in microwave or double broiler method..
- Add some food colour and mix..
- Pour this slightly cool melted chocolate over the cool cookies..
- Sprinkle some colourful sugar balls or simply granulated sugar..
- Let the chocolate set completely and serve..
If you find this Sugar Cookies with White Chocolate Frosting recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.