Steps to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Sangri Kar ki sabzi
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sangri Kar ki sabzi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sangri Kar ki sabzi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your lone source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sangri kar ki sabzi recipe. To cook sangri kar ki sabzi you only need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sangri Kar ki sabzi:
- You need 1 cup of sangri.
- You need 2 tbs of kar.
- You need 4 of whole red chilli.
- Take 2 of green chilli.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Get 3 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 5 tbsp of dhaniya powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of raw grated mango.
- Take 2 tbsp of kishmish.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of jeera.
- Get 1/4 tbsp of kalonji.
- Prepare 2 of tej patta.
- Take 3 tbsp of mustard oil (optional).
- Take Pinch of heeng.
- Get as needed of oil.
- Get to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Sangri Kar ki sabzi:
- Wash 4 to 5 times saangri and soak it for 5 to 6 hrs adding whole red chilli in it..
- Now boil samagri giving 2 whistle.dont over cook or it will become mashy.now drain the excess water in bowl with help of a strainer and keep it aside. Will be used later once cooled take out it's hard end from both sides.
- Now add all the dry masale,raw grated mango and kishmish also in saangri. Mix nicely.kushmish gives a very nice taste with the spicy tangy and sweet flavour.
- Heat mustard oil nicely so that rawness of mustard oil goes of.Add zeera, kalonji,tej patta,heeng..Add saangri and mix all the masale with oil and keep stirring..
- Now add the strained water from boiled saangri and stir.letit boil for 5 to min on low flame..
- Once the oil is released and gravy gets dense.off the flame. ur spicy and delicious Sanger kar sabji is ready to serve.
If you find this Sangri Kar ki sabzi recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.