Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Thai Green Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Water is the very best beverage out there. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. Getting all of your hydration from them is a awful idea. When you choose water more than other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthful and hydrated. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Productive weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water intake.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green curry recipe. You can have thai green curry using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Green Curry:
- Prepare of Chicken Thighs.
- Take of Green Curry Paste.
- You need of Coconut Milk.
- Take of Thai Fish Sauce.
- Use of Kaffir Lime Leaves.
- You need of Baby Sweetcorn.
- Take of Mangetout.
- Take of Cherry Tomatoes.
- Use of Big Oyster Mushrooms.
- Prepare of Chopped Bamboo Shoots.
Instructions to make Thai Green Curry:
- 1. Start off by tearing the oyster mushrooms into smaller more bite-size pieces, also chop the baby sweetcorn, halves the tomatoes and put all into a bowl together along with the whole mangetout..
- 2. Now score the chicken thighs and we're ready to get cooking..
- 3. Firstly get the pan up to a med/high heat and open the cans of coconut milk and open and drain out the bamboo shoots, then add the curry paste along with 1/4 can of coconut milk, mix it and leave to cook through a bit and thicken..
- 4. Once the sauce has thickened put in your chicken and move it around making sure every bit is covered in curry..
- 5. After chicken is covered put in the kaffir lime leaves, the rest of the coconut milk cans, the fish sauce and the vegetables and tomatoes and bamboo shoots put in everything really, you could also add some sugar for a sweeter curry or chilies for a more spicy one. I prefer leaving it untouched..
- 6. When everything is in, mix and leave to stew until the chicken is cooked or for 40 minutes then you're done!.
If you find this Thai Green Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.