Recipe of Ultimate Chocolate Chunk Sourdough Bread
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chocolate Chunk Sourdough Bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate Chunk Sourdough Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Chunk Sourdough Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Dollars.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
Start with changing the bulbs. Complete this for the entire house, not only the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you will need to use them instead of incandescent lights. They cost a small amount more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. One of the advantages is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. You also have to get the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. The family spends a lot of time in the kitchen area, and how typically does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house at the same time. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty straightforward to live green, of course. It’s related to being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate chunk sourdough bread recipe. You can have chocolate chunk sourdough bread using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chocolate Chunk Sourdough Bread:
- Prepare of **Sourdough Pre-dough**.
- Prepare 45 g of bread flour or all purpose flour.
- Take 30 g of sourdough starter (wet kind).
- Prepare 15 g of water (1 Tbsp), might need 1 more Tbsp.
- Provide of **Main Dough**.
- Provide 425 g of bread flour.
- Take 265 g of water (265 ml).
- Provide 10 g of salt.
- Take 1/2 g of active dry yeast (1 heaping 1/8 tsp).
- Provide 30 g of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Provide 75 g of dark molasses (or honey).
- Take of **Mix-ins**.
- Use 100 g of semi-sweet chocolate, cut into chunks.
Instructions to make Chocolate Chunk Sourdough Bread:
- Mix the sourdough pre-dough together in a small bowl. Cover and let rest for 12 hours at room temperature..
- After 12 hours, mix the pre-dough with the main dough ingredients in a large bowl until the dough comes together..
- Remove to a floured working surface and knead for 15 minutes until smooth and elastic..
- Fold in the chocolate in batches..
- When all chocolate is folded in, knead for 1 more minute..
- Return dough to bowl, cover and let rise 2 hours at room temperature..
- After 2 hours, divide the dough into two equal portions. Shape into a round boules or longer oval loaf, or one each..
- Dust with a little flour and cover with a clean cloth. Let rise another 3 hours..
- Preheat oven to 230C/445F. While preheating, place a shallow tray at the bottom of the oven for creating steam. We'll be pouring in boiling water in right before baking to get the steam..
- When ready to bake, prepare some boiling water to pour in the tray at the bottom of the oven..
- Cut a slit down the center of each bread dough right before putting in oven to bake..
- Pour in some boiling water into the tray, then immediately put in the bread. Bake at 230°C/445°F for 10 minutes then remove the steam tray. Lower heat to 190°C/375°F and bak for another 25 minutes. (Total 35 minutes). Remove and let cool on a rack..
If you find this Chocolate Chunk Sourdough Bread recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.