Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Les Bugnes (French Donuts) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Les Bugnes (French Donuts) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Les Bugnes (French Donuts) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
A large amount of electricity is consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones which might be more than ten years old. The correct temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to operate as often.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not that difficult. A lot of it is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to les bugnes (french donuts) recipe. To cook les bugnes (french donuts) you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Les Bugnes (French Donuts):
- Take 300 g of bread flour.
- Get 1 of egg.
- You need 30 g of powdered sugar + 2tbs for coating.
- Take 80 g of soft unsalted butter.
- Take 2 g of salt.
- Use 1 tbs of fresh orange zest.
- Get 1 tbs of rum.
- You need 6 g of instant dry yeast.
- Take 30 ml of fresh milk.
- Get 2 cups of Canola oil for frying.
Steps to make Les Bugnes (French Donuts):
- Place all ingredients in bowl of standing mixer except butter and knead until it come together. Add soft butter little by little and knead until smooth and elastic. Cover and let it rise double in size in room temperature. (120 minutes in 27oC)..
- Sprinkle flour on to working surface and roll out the dough with a rolling pin to obtain a large rectangle 3mm thick..
- Cut into rectangles about 1 inch wide by 4 inches long with a crinkle-edged wheel or with a knife. Leave as is, or cut a 2-inch slit down the center of each rectangle to make a hole that will spread open as it cooks. Skip one of the ends of the rectangle through the slit and pull it back, to give a kind of spiral or corkscrew effect to the strips of dough..
- Put the bugnes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone mat and let stand for 1 hour..
- In a shallow skillet, heat 3 cups of oil to 170oC. Put 4 or 5 strips of dough into the hot oil and cook for about 1 minute on one side, then turn with tongs and continue cooking for another minute. Lift the bugnes from the oil and place on a wire rack while you repeat with the remaining dough..
- Then sprinkle with powdered sugar on both sides. Served hot with tea or coffee..
If you find this Les Bugnes (French Donuts) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.