Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pav Bhaji recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pav Bhaji recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
When you go grocery shopping, be sensible about it. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and cook what you have in the cupboards. Fill your pantry shelves with nutritious foods. By doing this, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pav bhaji recipe. To make pav bhaji you need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pav Bhaji:
- Use of Chopped Onion.
- Get of Ginger Garlic paste.
- You need of pav bhaji masala.
- Prepare of oil.
- Provide of Kashmiri powder.
- Use of coriander powder.
- Use of Red chilli powder.
- Use of Boiled cauliflower.
- You need of Boiled potato mashed.
- Get of Chopped Capcicum.
- Prepare of Peas.
- Use of Salt.
- Prepare of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare of butter.
- Get of pav.
Steps to make Pav Bhaji:
- Heat oil in pan. Add chopped onions and cook till the colour gets brown add chopped tomatoes, Add ginger garlic paste boiled cauliflower, Capicum chopped, add chopped tomatoes, add salt per taste. Add pau bhaji Masala, Turmeric powder Red chilli powder, Add coriander powder.
- Add water add cook for 10 minutes then add mashed vegetables and cook 10 minutes. Mash the vegetable with a help of masher Add peas lastly add boiled potato and mash it with a masher.When the vegetables get mashed add water and 15-20 minutes. Then add butter and chopped coriander..
- In the same pan, Add a little butter add little bhaji,add chopped coriander and Lightly toast on one side and then turn to toast on the other side..
If you find this Pav Bhaji recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.