Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Pav omelette or bun omelette recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pav omelette or bun omelette recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pav omelette or bun omelette recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are numerous health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few simple changes.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. While you may already eat a great deal of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pav omelette or bun omelette recipe. You can have pav omelette or bun omelette using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pav omelette or bun omelette:
- Provide of For the Omelette.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Take 1 of small onion, finely chopped.
- Take 1 of small tomato, finely chopped.
- Take 1/2 of capsicum, finely chopped.
- Use 3 tbsp of chopped green coriander.
- Get 1-2 of green chilies, finely chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of salt (or to taste).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter to pan fry.
- Get of For the Pav buns.
- You need 4 of pav buns.
- Take 1-2 tsp of pavbhaji masala/ red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of chopped green coriander.
- Use 2 tbsp of butter.
- Get as needed of Green chutney.
- Use as needed of tomato sauce.
Steps to make Pav omelette or bun omelette:
- Break the eggs in a big bowl and whip them nicely, I normally use an electric beater. Now add chopped onions, tomatoes, capsicum, green chilies, green coriander and salt. Mix well..
- Heat a tawa/girdle. Spread some butter and pour half of the egg mixture on it. let it cook till it's golden. Then flip carefully to cook on the other side. Fold the omelette in 3, to make a rectangle shape approximately. Remove in plate or if your tawa is big move it on a side..
- Now cut 2 pav buns in half horizontally, spread more butter on the tawa and sprinkle some red chilli powder and green coriander. Put the pav buns on the tawa with the cut side down. Roast till golden brown, now flip and roast on the other side as well..
- Apply some green chutney on the buns. Place the omelette on the roasted buns on the bottom half and apply some tomato ketchup on the omlette..
- Now place the top half of the bun on the top of the omelette. Press down nicely. Serve with a hot cup of masala tea..
If you find this Pav omelette or bun omelette recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.