Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Khada Pav Bhaji recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Khada Pav Bhaji recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Khada Pav Bhaji recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
When searching for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar absorption without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to khada pav bhaji recipe. To cook khada pav bhaji you need 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Khada Pav Bhaji:
- Take For of Khada pavbhaji.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of steamed cauliflower florets.
- Take 1/2 cup of steamed green peas.
- Take 1/2 cup of steamed carrot pieces.
- Prepare 2 of potatoes cubed & steamed.
- Use 1 cup of chopped green capsicum.
- You need 1 of medium onion finely chopped.
- Take 1 of big tomato deseeded and finely chopped.
- Use 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli finely chopped.
- Provide 1 cup of tomato puree.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of pavbhaji masala.
- Get 1 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of finely chopped fresh coriander leaves.
- Get 1/2 cup of water.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- You need as required of Amul butter.
- Provide To of serve–.
- You need 8 of Pav.
- Prepare 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Use Few of Lemon slices.
Steps to make Khada Pav Bhaji:
- In kadhai or on thick tawa,melt 2-3 tbsp butter. Add chopped green capsicum and deseeded tomatoes and saute on high flame for 1 minutes..
- Add steamed cauliflower, peas, carrot and potato cubes. Mix well and cook on high flame for 2 minutes. Off the flame and transfer it a bowl..
- In the same kadhai / thick tawa, heat 4 tbsp butter. Add chopped onion, ginger, garlic paste and chopped green chilli. Saute for 1 minute..
- Add tomato puree and cook for 2 minutes. Add pavbhaji masala and red chilli powder, chopped coriander leaves mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes..
- Add water,mix well. Add sauted vegetables,salt and cook for 2 minutes..
- Remove in serving bowl. Khada pavbhaji ready..
- To make masala Pav,slit pav. Heat 1-2 butter in same kadhai/ tawa(in which we made khada pavbhaji) place slited pav and roast on both sides on medium-low flame. Similarly prepare all masala pav..
- Serve/ Relish Delicious Hot Khada Pavbhaji..
If you find this Khada Pav Bhaji recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.