Simple Way to Make Award-winning Mexi Stuffed Peppers
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mexi Stuffed Peppers recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mexi Stuffed Peppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mexi Stuffed Peppers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Drink water, not alternative beverages. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a terrible idea. Using them for your sole source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really reducing your weight and becoming really healthy.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mexi stuffed peppers recipe. You can have mexi stuffed peppers using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mexi Stuffed Peppers:
- You need of bell peppers (colors of choice).
- You need of hamburger.
- Use of uncooked rice.
- Get of black beans, drained.
- Provide of corn, drained.
- Use of Rotel.
- Get of enchilada sauce.
- Get of beef broth.
- Prepare of shredded cheddar cheese.
Instructions to make Mexi Stuffed Peppers:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Brown hamburger along with seasonings as desired (salt, pepper, chili powder, garlic powder, cumin,red pepper). Drain and return to pot..
- Add rice, corn, black beans, Rotel, enchilada sauce and beef broth. Stir to combine and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium low and simmer covered for 20 minutes..
- Wash and dry peppers thoroughly..
- Cut off the tops and remove membranes and seeds. Place in greased baking dishes..
- Filling is ready once rice is cooked and liquid is absorbed..
- Stuff each pepper equally with filling until all have been filled completely..
- Top each with cheddar cheese..
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly..
- Top each with cilantro if desired..
If you find this Mexi Stuffed Peppers recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.