Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kurkure Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kurkure Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is a fantastic option as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health rewards. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Instead they will just help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Sometimes eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kurkure pasta recipe. To make kurkure pasta you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Kurkure Pasta:
- Take 2 cups of pasta.
- Get 4 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Use 2 tbsp of cornflour.
- Take 2 tbsp of maida.
- You need 1 tsp of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pavbhaji masala.
- Use 1/2 tsp of chaat masala.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of as per taste Red chilli powder.
- You need of as required Oil for frying.
Instructions to make Kurkure Pasta:
- Take 2 cups of pasta..
- In a kadai take water and add little salt and 1 tbsp oil and let it boil.As it starts boiling as pasta and cook till it soft. It should not be overcooked as we have to fry..
- Once it done remove and wash with cold water and keep it in a strainer.Once the water is completely strained add cornflour and maida and mix well, so that all the pasta are nicely coated. There should be no water at all while adding maida and cornflour..
- Keep oil for frying and fry few pieces at a time..
- When all done, take it in a big bowl and add salt to taste,chaat masala, red chilli powder,Kashmiri chilli powder, pavbhaji masala and toss it well so all pasta is coated nicely with masalas. Chatpata yummy pasta is ready to serve..
If you find this Kurkure Pasta recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.