Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Sourdough bread with mother yeast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sourdough bread with mother yeast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sourdough bread with mother yeast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And also Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not operating as economically as they should. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to run as often.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite easy to live green, after all. It’s related to being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sourdough bread with mother yeast recipe. To make sourdough bread with mother yeast you only need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sourdough bread with mother yeast:
- You need 200 g of rye flour.
- You need 200 g of whole grain flour.
- Get 100 g of mocaf flour.
- Use Pinch of salt.
- You need Pinch of curcuma.
- Provide 100 g of multi cereal.
- Take 200 g of mother yeast.
- You need of Water.
Steps to make Sourdough bread with mother yeast:
- Mix all the flour, salt, curcuma, cereal.
- Mix with water until become a dough.
- Mix with mother yeast and knead it down like a dough.
- Put in the bowl covered with towel and leave for 2 hours.
- Punch the dough and divide become the bread size that you want (i divide become 2).
- Knead it down again till you can feel of its soft enough.
- Put on the tray covered with towel and leave for 3 hours.
- Heat the oven till 200 celcius degree and baked for 30 minutes.. enjoyyy!!.
If you find this Sourdough bread with mother yeast recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.