Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Poha tikki
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Poha tikki recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Poha tikki recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Consider eating almonds if you do not suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds provide many health advantages. Different nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. But once you eat almonds, you do not feel like you must sleep a while. Alternatively, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level is often lifted by just eating almonds.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to poha tikki recipe. To make poha tikki you only need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Poha tikki:
- Provide 2 cup of poha (soaked for 10 minutes).
- Use 1/2 cup of onion finely chopped.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of amchur powder.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
- Take 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 1/3 tsp of black salt.
- Take 2 of green chilies finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1 tbsp of finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pavbhaji masala (optional).
- Get of Oil for frying.
- Take of Serving suggestions.
- Take of Green chutney (already posted).
- Prepare of Mango chutney (already posted).
Instructions to make Poha tikki:
- Squeeze well soaked poha so all excess water drain off..
- Take squeezed poha in a bowl and mix all ingredients in it and mix it well so all ingredients cooperated well. Keep aside for 5 minutes..
- Heat oil in a pan..
- Make medium sized balls of poha dough and give it your desired shape. Fry it untill gets pink colors. As it's made with poha so it's doesn't get dark colour..
- Serve it hot with chutney and enjoy..
If you find this Poha tikki recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.