Steps to Prepare Perfect Tex Mex One Pan Mexican Quinoa
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tex Mex One Pan Mexican Quinoa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tex Mex One Pan Mexican Quinoa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Take the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? So many people choose the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tex mex one pan mexican quinoa recipe. You can cook tex mex one pan mexican quinoa using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tex Mex One Pan Mexican Quinoa:
- Provide of chicken tenderloins (optional).
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Get of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare of jalapeno minced.
- Get of quinoa.
- Get of vegetable broth.
- Get of can kidney beans, drained and rinsed or black beans.
- Use of can diced tomatoes with green chilies.
- Prepare of corn kernels, frozen, canned or roasted.
- Take of chili powder.
- Prepare of cumin.
- You need of Kosher salt and black pepper.
- Provide of avocado halved, peeled and diced.
- Get of Juice of 1 lime.
- You need of fresh chopped cilantro or parsley.
Instructions to make Tex Mex One Pan Mexican Quinoa:
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic and jalapeno, and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1 minute..
- Stir in quinoa, vegetable broth, beans, tomatoes with green chilies, corn, chili powder and cumin; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat and simmer until quinoa is cooked through, about 20 minutes. Stir in avocado, lime juice, parsley or cilantro..
- In a medium pan heat 2 tbsp olive oil and place chicken and season with salt and pepper and cook until juices run clear and are browned on both sides..
- In a bowl add quinoa and and all the fixings. You can either shred your chicken or leave whole. Garnish with sour cream, green onions and parsley. Serve immediately..
If you find this Tex Mex One Pan Mexican Quinoa recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.