Easiest Way to Prepare Ultimate Meatball Curry
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Meatball Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Meatball Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meatball Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Start out with changing the lights. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to just the cooking area. You really need to upgrade your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the advantages is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. It goes further than just swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually discover members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. Of course this also happens in some other rooms, not simply the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and see just how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is something we can all do, without difficulty. It’s related to being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to meatball curry recipe. To make meatball curry you only need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Meatball Curry:
- Prepare 500 grams of Lean Mince Meat.
- Use 1/2 of Red & Green Bell Pepper.
- Get 350 grams of Curry Sauce or paste.
- Take 300 grams of Pilau Rice.
- Take 5 tsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 4 tbsp of Tzatziki or soured cream.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Paprika.
- Use 1 of Poppadam.
- You need 1 of Naan Bread.
- Take 1/3 of Cucumber.
- Prepare 1/3 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon Juice.
Instructions to make Meatball Curry:
- Shape lean mince meat into 1 inch meatballs, cover with lemon juice then spinkle with paprika. allow to sit for 1 hour.
- In medium size pan add olive oil and heat on low, preheat oven No 4.
- Add meatballs to pan and cook on low for 8-10 mins, then add curry sauce Korma (mild), Tikka Masala (medium) Madras (hot).
- Cut bell peppers & onion into small pieces & add to pan, cook for further 5 mins on low.
- Add tzatziki to pan and stir well.
- Prepare rice (2 mins in microwave or 8 mins boil in bag).
- Chop cucumber into slices, then quarter the slices.
- Sprinkle water over naan bread and place on middle oven shelf for 3 mins.
- Add meatballs & rice to plate, add cucumber on top of curry, with naan bread & poppadam on the side.
If you find this Meatball Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.