Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Glazed Doughnuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Glazed Doughnuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Most of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we should keep away from them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be extremely nutritious and good for you. There are some foods that basically can boost your moods when you consume them. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
It’s not hard to overcome your bad mood when you are eating grains. Barley, millet, quinoa, etc are terrific at helping you have a happier mood. These grains fill you up better and that can help improve your moods too. Feeling hungry can really bring you down! The reason these grains are so great for your mood is that they are easy to digest. You digest these foods quicker than other foods which can help promote your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel more pleasant, mood wise.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to glazed doughnuts recipe. You can have glazed doughnuts using 22 ingredients and 23 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Glazed Doughnuts:
- Get of Ingredients.
- You need 2 envelope of active dry yeast.
- Get 1/4 cup of warm water (110f-115f).
- Provide 2 cup of warm milk (110f-115f).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter,softened.
- You need 1 cup of hot mashed potatoes (with out add milk and butter?.
- Use 3 of eggs.
- Use 1/2 tsp of lemon extract (optinal).
- Take 1 cup of sugar.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 9 3/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ground cinamon.
- Prepare 9 3/4 of all purpose flour.
- Use 1 of oil for deep frying.
- Get of Coffee Glaze.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of cold milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of instant coffee granuales.
- Take 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Provide 3/4 cup of butter,softened.
- Take 6 cup of confectioner's sugar.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ground cinamon.
- Use 1 dash of salt.
Instructions to make Glazed Doughnuts:
- In a large bowl,dissolve yeast in warm water,.
- Add the milk,and butter.
- add the lemon extract if desired..
- 3 cups of flour.Beat until smoothe..
- stir inenough remaining flour to form a soft dough..
- Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled,about 1 hour..
- punch down dough.
- On a well floured surface,roll out to 1/2 inch thickness..
- Cut with a 2 1/2 inch.doughnut cutter..
- Place on greased baking sheets..
- Cover and let rise for 45 minutes..
- Mean while for the glaze..
- Combine 6 tablespoons milk, coffee and vanilla..
- stir to dissolve coffee,.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter sugar cinamon,and salt..
- Gradualy add milk mixture,beat until smoothe,adding additional milk to make a dipping consistancy..
- To deep fry.
- in an electric skillet, or a deep fryer, heat oil to 375°F..
- Drop doughnuts in to oil gradualy so not to splash,a few at a time so oil doesnt cool to fast.when slightly browning turn over by poking with a stick or handle end of wooden spoon.(this all happens real fast dont over cook they will cook real quick.about 1 1/2 minutes per side.or until golden..
- Drain on paper towels..
- Important: dip tops in glaze while warm, It makes a difference..
- ENJOY. The real fun will be making different flavored glazes that is up to your imagination, anyway you do them will be delish..
If you find this Glazed Doughnuts recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.