How to Prepare Ultimate Vegan Chocolate and Pecan Banana Bread
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan Chocolate and Pecan Banana Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Chocolate and Pecan Banana Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Run the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. So many people pick the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan chocolate and pecan banana bread recipe. You can cook vegan chocolate and pecan banana bread using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegan Chocolate and Pecan Banana Bread:
- Take 3 of large ripe bananas.
- Prepare 50 g of light brown sugar.
- Take 100 ml of oat milk.
- You need 50 ml of sunflower oil.
- Use 1 Tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 50 g of cacao powder.
- Provide 3 tsp of mixed spice.
- Use Pinch of sea salt.
- Get 50 g of pecan nuts.
- Provide 150 g of self-raising flour.
- Use 100 g of spelt flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
Steps to make Vegan Chocolate and Pecan Banana Bread:
- Preheat oven to 220°C / 200°C fan. Place a small baking tray on the middle shelf to help remove the loaf tin..
- Blend the bananas with the brown sugar, oat milk, vanilla extract and oil until silky..
- Mix in the cacao powder, mixed spice, salt and pecan nuts..
- Combine the flours and baking soda, then add to the wet mixture..
- Pour the mixture into an oiled loaf tin and place in the preheated oven. Turn the temperature down to 200°C / 180°C fan, and bake for 25 mins..
- Remove the loaf, cover loosely with foil and return for another 25-30mins, or until a skewer comes out clean from the centre of the mixture. Allow to cool in the tin for 5 mins before turning out onto a cooling rack..
If you find this Vegan Chocolate and Pecan Banana Bread recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.