Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Ground Beef Croquettes with White Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Ground Beef Croquettes with White Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ground Beef Croquettes with White Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These types of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
Changing light bulbs is as good a spot to begin with as any. Do this for the entire house, not merely the kitchen. You need to upgrade your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Utilizing these types of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to get the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. The family spends major time in the kitchen area, and how often does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Of course this also happens in other rooms, not simply the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; check out the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Mostly, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ground beef croquettes with white sauce recipe. To cook ground beef croquettes with white sauce you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Ground Beef Croquettes with White Sauce:
- You need of Croquettes.
- Provide 1/4-1/2 cup of gyro spices to taste see my recipe.
- Take 1-2/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- You need 1/4 cup of peanut oil to shallow fry in.
- Get of White Sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of dill weed.
- You need 1 of large cucumber.
- Get 1-1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Take 1 tablespoon of dried peppermint.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Get 1/3 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
Instructions to make Ground Beef Croquettes with White Sauce:
- Heat the oil. Mix the beef and spices.
- Form into Croquettes. Add to the oil and fry turning quarter turn every 3 minutes..
- When done move to paper towels to absorb excessive amounts of oils..
- Peel and grate the cucumber..
- Add the ingredients and mix then add the peppermint. Mix well..
- Serve with each other. I hope you enjoy!!.
If you find this Ground Beef Croquettes with White Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.