Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Healthy Chicken Marsala with Cauliflower Mash recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Chicken Marsala with Cauliflower Mash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Chicken Marsala with Cauliflower Mash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Money.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These kinds of adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not working as effectively as they should. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to run less often, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living is not really that difficult. A lot of it really is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy chicken marsala with cauliflower mash recipe. To cook healthy chicken marsala with cauliflower mash you only need 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Healthy Chicken Marsala with Cauliflower Mash:
- Prepare of cauliflower.
- You need of coconut milk.
- Use of ghee or butter.
- Use of garlic powder.
- You need of chicken breasts.
- Take of almond or coconut flour.
- Use of Marsala wine.
- Get of chicken stock.
- Get of garlic cloves.
- Use of sliced Baby Bella's.
- Prepare of Dijon mustard.
- Take of chopped thyme.
- Get of chopped rosmary.
- Provide of Onion powder.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Prepare of avocado oil.
- Prepare of TBD Ghee or butter.
- Prepare of Parsley.
Steps to make Healthy Chicken Marsala with Cauliflower Mash:
- Cut cauliflower into small pieces and steam for 10 to 12 mins till tender.
- Once cauliflower cooked add to a bowl and add ghee, garlic, coconut milk, salt and pepper to taste. I blend with an immersion blender but you could use a regular one..
- Slice chicken breast in half long wise. Season with salt and pepper..
- Season almond flour with garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper..
- Cover chicken with season flour mixture..
- In a large pan heat oil and brown chicken on each sides about 2 mins each side..
- Remove chicken add oil and sauté garlic, mushrooms, thyme and rosemary till mushrooms are slightly browned..
- Add Marsala wine, chicken stock, and Dijon. All to reduce by 1/2. Add ghee and Add chicken back in a cook for 10 to 12 mins..
- I didn't not use a thinking agent but you could add some arrow root powder into the chicken stock to thicken the sauce..
- Add chopped parsley to garnish..
If you find this Healthy Chicken Marsala with Cauliflower Mash recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.