Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Crockpot Chicken & gravy & mashed potatoes on Texas bread
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crockpot Chicken & gravy & mashed potatoes on Texas bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Chicken & gravy & mashed potatoes on Texas bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a couple of minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These sorts of changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It can also be good for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. It could be that you already feel that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot chicken & gravy & mashed potatoes on texas bread recipe. To make crockpot chicken & gravy & mashed potatoes on texas bread you need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crockpot Chicken & gravy & mashed potatoes on Texas bread:
- Get 2 packs of low sodium chicken gravy envelopes or make your own chicken gravy homemade.
- Use 1 of biggest can cream of chicken condensed soup for cooking. with or w/o herbs low sodium.
- You need 3-4 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need 1 loaf of Texas Toast white loaf bread(bread isle, not frozen).
- Prepare 1 of pot Homemade mashed potatoes(however you make yours).
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- You need As needed of seasonings of your choice( I used garlic, dash Italian herbs, McCormick vegetable, parsley, chives.
- Provide 1/2-1 of yellow onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of or so of unsalted butter.
- Get 1 tbsp of or so Ranch dry powder(optional).
Steps to make Crockpot Chicken & gravy & mashed potatoes on Texas bread:
- Spray pot with Pam. Pour the big can of cream of chicken in pot, the 2 gravy packets, water, butter, TBSP or so of ranch powder, black pepper, & any other seasonings..
- Whisk until very smooth..
- Add the chicken, and onions and press down into mixture where it's completely covered..
- Cook on high 4 hours or low 6-8 hours. Then shred the chicken with a 2 forks inside pot in small or bigger chunks..
- When it's close to 1/2 an hour or so from being done, make your homemade mashed potatoes. And any other side dish. Like corn or green beans..
- Once everything is done. Layer it on your plate. Piece of Texas loaf bread, mashed potatoes, then pour your chicken and gravy mixture on top, and sprinkle with parsley, chives,s&p. And serve with side of corn or green vegetable..
- What it looks like when you cut with a fork. It's so good!.
- Mixed bite on my fork..
If you find this Crockpot Chicken & gravy & mashed potatoes on Texas bread recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.