How to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Fruit cake
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Fruit cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fruit cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good a spot to start as any. Do this for the entire house, not only the kitchen. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent type, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost a small amount more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. Using these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Along with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently discover members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. Certainly this also happens in some other rooms, not just the kitchen. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is not really that hard. Typically, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fruit cake recipe. To cook fruit cake you need 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fruit cake:
- Take of premix(vanilla).
- Use of butter.
- You need of water.
- Take of whipped cream.
- Use of pineapple crush.
- Use of jam (mixed fruit).
- Prepare of Jam pineapple.
- You need of kiwi (1 finely chopped, 1 for decorating).
- Take of Strawberry for decoration.
- Use of Apple.
- You need of pineapple fresh or canned.
- Use of transperent glaze.
- Prepare of sugar syrup to soak cake base.
Steps to make Fruit cake:
- Mix cake premix, water and butter and bake in round tin @180.c for 15 mins in preheated oven..
- Let it cool for at least 6 hours..
- Cut it from centre make two pieces..
- Finely chop one kiwi,Apple, pineapple and add 1 tbsp glaze and keep aside..
- Now place cake one spice over turntable and soak with sugar syrup..
- Apply jam any one flavour and spread whipped cream layer..
- Place thin fruits layer.(Finely chopped fruits).
- Again keep next layer over and and repeat the process with another flavour of jam..
- Cover whole cake with whipped cream layer and let it cool for half hour in fridge..
- Now mix pineapple crush with glaze and drizzle on edges of cake to make designs..
- Now decorate with fresh fruits in any way by coating fruits in glaze..
If you find this Fruit cake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.