Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Minestrone recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minestrone recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than before and rightfully so. There are numerous illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a few small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Having a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to minestrone recipe. You can have minestrone using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Minestrone:
- Get of Refined oil.
- Get of Leeks, half roundels.
- Prepare of Carrots, cut into paysanne.
- Get of Zucchini, thinly sliced.
- Prepare of French beans, thinly sliced.
- Prepare of Celery, thinly sliced.
- You need of Cabbage, cut into paysanne.
- Get of Vegetable stock.
- Get of Tomato concasse.
- Take of Fresh oregano.
- You need of Fresh basil leaves.
- Take of Baked beans.
- Use of Macaroni pasta.
- Take of Salt & white pepper powder.
- You need of Olive oil, for garnish.
- Provide of Parmesan cheese, for garnish.
Instructions to make Minestrone:
- Heat refined oil in a saucepan..
- Add leeks, carrots, zucchinni, French beans & celery (do not add cabbage now)..
- Cover the pan, reduce the heat to low, cook for 15 minutes, shaking the pan occasionally..
- Add the stock, tomato concasse & oregano..
- Cover again & simmer for 20 minutes more.
- Add the baked beans, macaroni pasta, cabbage pieces & fresh basil leaves; cook for 10 minutes more..
- Season with salt, pepper..
- While serving, garnish with grated parmesan cheese & olive oil on top..
If you find this Minestrone recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.