Step-by-Step Guide to Make Super Quick Homemade Sweet Potato Shepard's Pie
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet Potato Shepard's Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato Shepard's Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Choosing to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing some modest changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate in the past.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato shepard's pie recipe. You can cook sweet potato shepard's pie using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet Potato Shepard's Pie:
- Provide of Large Baked Sweet Potatoes.
- Prepare of Large Zucchini.
- Get of Celery stalks.
- Get of Mushrooms.
- Get of Ground Beef.
- Take of Garlic Powder.
- Provide of thyme.
- You need of Basil.
- Provide of Water.
- Get of shredded provolone and mozzarella cheese mixture.
Instructions to make Sweet Potato Shepard's Pie:
- Wash all the veggies and drain..
- Preheat the oven to 350. Grease a large casserole pan..
- Peel and slice two large baked potatoes. Set these aside in a bowl for the topping..
- Slice the top and bottom edges off the zucchini and discard. Slice the zucchini into quarters and then slice them into 1/4" pieces. Place these in a separate bowl from the sweet potatoes..
- Slice the rough top and bottom off the celery and discard. Cut the celery in half and the cut into 1/4" pieces. Place these in a bowl..
- Slice the mushrooms in half and the slice them into 1/4" pieces. Place these in the bowl with the celery..
- In a large skillet, brown the beef until it is pink in the middle. Making certain to chop the pieces while browning the meat. Drain the grease if there is any..
- Add mushrooms and celery to the skillet for 5 minutes and sauté..
- Add the zucchini and the seasonings to the ground beef mixture. Cook the mixture for 3 minutes..
- Place all of the ground beef mixture, veggies and seasonings into the prepared casserole dish. Drizzle the water over the mixture..
- Placed sweet potato slices over the mixture and cover with foil..
- Bake in the 350 oven for 20 minutes. Sprinkle the cheese on top and bake for 10 more minutes..
If you find this Sweet Potato Shepard's Pie recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.